You shouldn't have to stop and pour water on your head just to prevent yourself from overheating on extended rides under the sweltering sun. Your solution lies in the airy-cool brilliance of the Capo Men's Corsa Jersey, which uses a combination of quick-drying micro Quattro fabric with micro mesh along the sleeves for cooling ventilation where you need it most. This way, you'll remain pleasantly cool and confident while charging full steam ahead towards your training and everyday riding ambitions.
Besides being a treat to wear in summertime weather, the Corsa Jersey features a Club fit that follows your body closely without it being ridiculously tight like some jerseys with a race-inspired fit. The full-length zipper uses a locking slider to keep it firmly in place when you're riding with its partially unzipped to get additional ventilation on hot summer outings. The rear employs a standard 3-pocket configuration, but the pockets are taller than usual to increase your carrying capacity of extra layers, nutritional essentials, and water bottles on longer rides.
- Remain cool and confident during rides in warm weather
- Micro Quattro wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Micro mesh sleeves for ventilation of sweat-prone areas
- Full-length zip with locking slider that remains in place
- Three tall rear pockets increase its storage capacity
- Elastic inserts on waistband to keep it from riding up
- Club fit follows body closely without being race tight
- Italian-made with premium fabrics and attention to detail