Welcome to Planet Shred.
Built for bigger riders who like to venture out of the park every now and again, the Capita Outerspace Living Wide Snowboard is a true twin with a freeride-oriented feel, and a wider waist width. That means you can go from the park's jump line to dropping cliffs and blasting side hits without skipping a beat. It's modeled after the Indoor Survival, only with a more aggressive camber-dominant profile for riders who like going big and fast.
- All-mountain board designed for go-anywhere freestyle fun
- Camber-dominant profile is responsive, yet forgiving
- Twin shape for unrestricted switch riding
- Medium flex roams the entire mountain
- Inlaid titanal struts increase strength
- Light, snappy core comes for sustainably-harvested trees
- Extruded base is tough, yet easy to repair
- Capita is leading the charge in snowboard sustainability