Despite the Camper Men's Andratx Shoe's minimalist appearance, this casual sneaker offers hard-hitting, heavy-duty style thanks in part to Camper's rich heritage. The smooth leather promotes a sleek, finished look, while the sharp, contrasting outsole maintains a dapper juxtaposition for a unique look and feel.
- A dapper, simple sneaker for casual wear
- Smooth leather upper maintains a rich look
- Removable insole is added for your convenience
- Rubber outsole enhances subtle traction
- Hand curated in Mallocra, Spain, Camper prides themselves on innovative designs and dependable craftsmanship
- Q & A
I wear these to work. They look like a chuck Taylor. Iâm a fan so far. I like that they are like a slip on shoe...
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: EU 44
The shoes I received are nice but look nothing like the picture. Zipper is on the side instead of the back. Color is grey instead of black. Picture looks like canvas although I see now they are described as leather. The ones I received are suede. Also, mine have 9 eyelets, the picture has 7.
The shoes are nice though and pretty comfortable. Will keep them.
|6||39||5.5||24.4 - 25|
|7||40||6||25.1 - 25.7|
|8||41||7||25.8 - 26.3|
|9||42||8||26.4 - 27|
|10||43||9||27.1 - 27.7|
|11||44||10||27.8 - 28.3|
|12||45||11||28.4 - 29|
|13||46||12||29.1 - 29.7|
|14||47||13||29.8 - 30.3|