Skimo Race Crampon
Efficiency is key when it comes to competitive ski mountaineering, and you'd be hard-pressed to find a more fast, efficient, and lightweight pair of crampons than the Camp USA Skimo Race Crampon. It weighs less than a single pound, and it features Camp USA's new T-Stop toe system for a fast, easy entry for boots with toe welts. The heel has a traditional strap that's compatible with any boot, and you can replace the toe with semi-auto bails (sold separately) if your boot doesn't have toe welts. The micro-adjustable linking bar has both large and small adjustments for a solid fit, and you can easily adjust the linking bar with the included Torx key. You can replace the linking bar with Camp USA's Dyneema linking strap to reduce weight. Camp USA also included anti-balling plates and a carry case for convenience.
- Hyperlight crampon made for competitive ski mountaineering
- T-Stop toe and a snap-on heel bail for fast and secure attachment
- Micro-adjustable linking bar adjusts with included Torx key
- Anti-balling plates and carry case included
- Dyneema linking straps, heel bails, and semi-auto toe bails sold separately for further customization