CamelBak K.U.D.U. Protector 10L Pack
Select style & size:Select options
- Black/Burnt Olive, S/Msale $149.99
- Black/Burnt Olive, M/Lsale $149.99
- Burgundy/Lake Blue, S/Msale $109.99
- Burgundy/Lake Blue, M/Lsale $109.99
Know no boundaries.
Your sense of adventure knows no bounds, and the pack you carry with you shouldn't either. The CamelBak K.U.D.U. Protector 10L Pack won't limit you to short singletrack sessions, or hold you back from blasting through rock gardens, thanks to its ability to compound protection, hydration, and storage into its compact 10-liter stature. The K.U.D.U. is designed for those who thirst both for pushing the boundaries, and staying hydrated while doing so. It provides a full 3-liter CRUX hydration reservoir, with quicklink system for easy filling and cleaning, plus a faster flow rate for serious hydration on hot trail days.
The reservoir sits ontop of a full-back CE Level II Protector to absorb impacts and crashes, which can be separated from the cargo pack with a zipper, if you're heading for a lift-access day and don't want the extra weight of water on your back. When combined with the cargo, the pack loads you up for just about any backwoods adventure you can dream of, though, with armor and helmet carry to keep you protected when you get a little wild on the trail, plus a high-viz rain cover to protect your contents when you ride. A fan-favorite feature we find on the K.U.D.U. is the included removable bike tool organizer roll. This handy roll offers an organized spot to stash your tools, CO2, and pump for easy trailside maintenance if your adventure takes a toll on your ride.
- A protective pack that goes beyond the beaten path
- 3L CRUX reservoir flow fast and is easy to clean
- Shield from hits with full back CE level II protector
- Pack zips off of protector on lift access days
- Removable bike tool organizer for easy maintenance
- Hi-viz rain cover shields your contents in drizzles
- Straps secure pads and helmet for long, hot climbs
- Hip belt doubles as storage with cargo pockets
CAMELBACK AND BACK PROTECTION IN ONE !!!
As always, camel is a fantastic brand when looking for a hydration PAC; but an even better brand for back protection. It’s more on the heavier side of protection, however, that's what I wanted. Fits perfect over a jersey without rear pockets. The kidney belt allows you to load the 3-liter blabber, extra tools, extra bottle of water, and the spare helmet is great for an all day adventure. If you want to feel like the invincible Chuck Norris on a bike, this back PAC is a must.
28 - 34in
(71 - 86cm)
32 - 40in
(81 - 101cm)
38 - 46in
(96 - 116cm)
26 - 32in
(66 - 81cm)
28 - 34in
(71 - 86cm)
32 - 37in
(81 - 93cm)
35 - 40in
(89 - 101cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.