- Detail Images
Make The Climb Enjoyable.
You go to the mountains to clear your mind, not clutter it with worries like whether you have enough water or if you packed all the essentials. With the CamelBak Fourteener 20 Hydration Backpack taking care of all the essential details, you'll be able to take a deep breath and let all of your worries go. The smaller of CamelBak's Fourteener series, the Fourteener 20 weighs in at a little over two pounds and offers 1,000 cubic inches of storage space.
The Fourteener 20 is built around the Crux Reservoir to ensure you stay hydrated whether you're pushing for the summit or just enjoying the trail. A separate hydration compartment makes it easy to load the reservoir and leaves room in the main compartment for an extra layer and gear. CamelBak equipped this pack with an NV Back Panel for support and ventilation, while compression straps keep the pack balanced as your load shifts throughout the day.
- A technical 20L daypack with an emphasis on hydration
- Updated 3L reservoir with an ergonomic handle for quick refills
- NV Back Panel with articulated pods for maximum ventilation
- Load-bearing hipbelt with open mesh provides a comfy fit
- Load lifters and compression straps help distribute the load
- Magnetic strap keeps hydration tube secure and accessible
- Q & A
Love this Camelbak!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this hydration pack before a trip down to Zion National Park and this thing was a life saver! I used every ounce of the 3L reservoir on day hikes in the desert and still had plenty of room for some gear and extra layers in the pack. I would highly recommend the fourtneer camelbak if you're in the market for a hydration pack for day trips.