Junior Flex Shorty Wetsuit - Kids'
Why We Like The Junior Flex Shorty Wetsuit
We're a little smaller, so sometimes we get a little colder in the water. That's why we like to wear the Junior Flex Shorty Wetsuit to boost our temps to that just-right zone. Its stretchy, shorty design doesn't hold us back when we learn to turn on the surfboard while flatlock seams keep us comfortable because they don't scratch against our skin.
- Multi-use wetsuit for paddling to surfing to diving
- 2mm thickness boosts warmth in chilly June waves
- Neoprene foam is soft, stretchy, and heat-retaining
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase strength
- Back zip entry keeps the zipper comfortably out of the way
- Item #CMR000E
- Seam Construction
- surfing, paddling, swimming