Durable and lightweight, the Caddis Fly Box reliably carries your flies right where you need them on trips to the river. This box's latch clicks shut securely, while the ripple and flat foam interior holds your favorite flies, to prevent you from losing any of them on the hike in (losing them to fish is another story). Plus, its buoyant design keeps this box afloat should you happen to drop it in the quick-moving water below.
- Fly box with a tough, lightweight construction
- Securely latches shut to prevent any lost flies
- Ripple and flat foam keeps the flies in place
- Floatable design makes for easy grabbing if dropped
- Q & A
Does the Trick
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great for holding my larger terrestrial bugs and streamers. Good price point box for a beginner fisherman or someone who is looking for anything particularly fancy. It doesn't have a water tight seal but does float!