- Detail Images
Minimalist bibs for the demanding rider.
Constructed with Schoeller 3-layer Shape Memory fabric, the Burton x Black Scale Defender Bib Pant conforms to the outline of your body, retaining a perfect fit every time you suit up for battle on the mountain. This premium bib represents collaboration with the subversive streetwear brand Black Scale, giving you the option of choosing a stealthy aesthetic or vibrant style on the slopes. Low-profile suspenders and interior waistband adjustment ensure a secure fit, all without letting in snow when you're riding in snorkel-deep powder.
Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through when you're riding in waist-deep powder and surviving battering snowstorms atop your favorite lift-accessed zone. Going one step further for protection, YKK water-resistant zippers won't leak moisture in the damp environments. Other functional extras include outer thigh vents for regulating your body temperature, as well as plenty of zippered pockets for functional storage.
- Burton x Black Scale collaborative bib pant
- Low-profile suspenders offer protection from deep snow
- Schoeller 3-layer Shape Memory fabric for shape retention
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through
- YKK water-resistant zippers won't succumb to soaking conditions
- Outer thigh vents quickly expel built-up heat
- Variety of zippered pockets for roomy storage