This is just a tribute.
The Burton Men's Tribute Fleece Crew Sweatshirt combines on-mountain functionality with off-mountain style. Ideal as a midlayer during cold powder days and pretty killer on its own when you're kicking it in town, the Tribute will be the staple piece in your winter kit. The fleece fabric is engineered to trap body heat to keep you nice and toasty, and the addition of a DWR treatment adds some light protection from snow. And if you do get caught out in a deluge, throw whatever valuables you might be carrying inside the kangaroo pocket and rest assured that they'll stay nice and dry behind the water-resistant shell.
- A plush fleece works well on its own or layered under a shell
- Sherpa fleece insulates and is water-resistant
- Rib knit cuffs and hem help retain body heat
- Media pocket secures device and headphone cord
- Laminated pocket is water-resistant (3k/3k)
- Q & A
Different, but cool
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The neck on these is a little wide and the arms seem a tad droopy, as well as the wrist cuffs being a bit wide. All in all I dig this product there were just a couple areas where it seems like the fit could be updated.
Is the inside of this sweatshirt the same fuzzy fleece that is on the outside?