What's your winter ritual?
Widely recognized as one of the most comfortable boots in the lineup, the Burton Women's Ritual LTD Snowboard Boot is also the lightest high-end boot in the women’s line. Redefining luxury with an athletic aesthetic, this technical boot brings you the freestyle flex you want without sacrificing response when you're charging natural terrain and slashing powder.
It also separates itself from the standard Ritual with its UltraWeave construction, which creates lasting and powerful support. Created through a super-efficient production process, this construction cuts down on seams, waste, and weight, while offering rugged and water-resistant performance that retains its original flex longer. Then, SpeedZone lacing dials in the fit over the upper and lower zones separately, complemented by New England Rope laces that hold up to a season's worth of use and abuse. The Imprint 3 liner conforms to the shape of your foot as you ride throughout the season, while the liner's Focus Cuff hugs the sweet spot around your ankle to prevent slipping and heel lift.
An integrated DryRide Heat Cycle lining brings you thermally-activated warmth on frigid storm days. ReBounce cushioning absorbs heavy impacts and harsh vibration from fatiguing your lower body. There's an ESS Support Shank that fortifies the boot like a stabilizing backbone, making itself especially useful when you're taking unexpectedly massive drops to flat. Plus, the DynoBite sole is EST-optimized for enhanced sensory feedback and better traction across icy, snow-packed surfaces.
- Stylish and efficient all-terrain boot with freestyle play
- UltraWeave construction adds support and durability
- SpeedZone lacing secures a snug fit quickly
- Thermo-moldable Imprint 3 liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Reflective foil and Heat Cycle lining offer toasty warmth
- ESS support shank and EVA footbed absorb harsh impacts
- Anti-microbial lining prevents funky odors from building up
- DynoBite outsole with ReBounce cushioning enhance comfort