- Detail Images
Top-shelf performance, well price.
Your bindings are being held together with duct tape and your car can barely make it up the mountain, but at least your hands will be warm and dry while you shred this season thanks to the budget-friendly Burton Reverb Gore-Tex Gloves. These cozy gloves offer the legendary waterproofing of Gore-Tex at a price that you can afford on your lifty budget. Thermacore insulation adds warmth without making them feel like bulky boxing gloves, and the soft microfiber lining manages moisture on the inside. When you want to check your phone from the lift on frigid mornings, the Screen Grab palm lets you use your touchscreen without exposing your bare fingers to the cold.
- Legendary Gore-Tex performance on a dishwasher's budget
- Gore-Tex offers guaranteed breathable waterproofing
- Dryride fabric is tough and windproof
- Thermacore insulation offers low-profile warmth
- Microfiber lining wicks sweat and adds warmth
- Screen Grab palm for touchscreen device control
- Ergonomic pre-curved fit offers natural comfort