Fit for stormy weather.
The next time you hear that tell-tale pitter patter of rain on the roof, you'll be headed for the door with proper protection—you've got the Burton Women's Narraway Jacket to make the gloomy days a little brighter. This protective rain shell features the premium waterproofing of Dryride Durashell, keeping you dry while you're splashing puddles or walking the dog. The interior is mapped with a Living Liner, which adds a touch of warmth thanks to a nylon fill, while remaining breathable if you're adventures take you on rugged trails. Burton equipped this stylish jacket with a drawcord hem that helps flatter your figure, as well as adjustable hem and hood to keep out the wind on particularly blustery days.
- Insulated rain shell for enjoying stormy weather
- Dryride membrane offers waterproof protection
- Breathable insulation for warmth on rainy days
- Adjustable hem and hood keep out blustery weather
- Drawcord waist lets you tinker with fit and style