- Detail Images
The engine to your shred arsenal.
It's easy to overlook the importance of comfortable boots, especially with space age innovations in board and binding design commanding attention. However, ask any seasoned snowboarder about the most critical parts of your set-up and you'll likely hear something along the lines of "pick up a solid pair of boots that fit well and keep your feet comfortable all day long." We agree with this advice, pointing up-and-coming riders towards something along the lines of the Burton Men's Moto Boa Snowboard, due to its easy-lacing Boa system combined with the custom-fitting comfort of a heat-moldable liner. Since the Moto Boa is a softer flexing boot, you'll find it helps beginners master those carves and drop into the progression park without being overly aggressive or unrelenting in stiffness—both of which are great features for experts but not ideal for beginners.
- Burton's go-to boot for riders just starting out
- Softer flex is ideal for beginners honing their skills
- Boa lacing dial adjusts the boot's tightness with a few spins
- New England Ropes tighten the boot with a natural flex and feel
- Imprint 1 liner is heat-moldable for custom comfort
- Sleeping Bag reflective foil radiates heat to keep feet toasty
- DynoLITE sole gives the boot a lightweight feel with shock absorption
- Q & A
Beyond the sizing these are awesome
So, to start, my biggest problem with these boots is getting the size right. They are somewhere between 1/2 and one full size off. But once you get the size right they are good to go. A lightweight moderately flexible boot with a wide toe box. I warmed up the liners and followed the instructions on how to form them to your feet and oh do they fit nicely now. Comfy and relatively warm with enough room for a toe warmer should you desire. The heels have a neat âcupâ that wraps around your heel and helps keep them in place- just enough grab to help them keep seated. The BOA is just something I wonât live without. My K2âs and my MTB shoes have them and I feel they are worth the extra bucks overall- super happy and would recommend.
Once you get the size right they super!
They loved them!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Gave these as a gift and they love them. Season is just getting started but they have worn them around to break them in and so far they have no complaints!