Burton Mission EST Snowboard Binding
Mission EST Snowboard Binding
Take one lap with the Burton Mission EST Snowboard Binding and you'll immediately understand why it has been universally loved by riders all over the world for more than a decade. It has a responsive flex, cushy feel, and seamless board connection for a comfortable ride that shreds hard anywhere on the mountain. The canted highback is slightly angled to match your stance, improving control while also reducing calf fatigue. Living Hinge eliminates hardware and weight, and DialFLAD allows you to keep it neutral for a looser feel in the park, or crank it forward when you want better response to rip down steep slopes.
SensoryBED cushioning automatically settles your boot into a natural position, regardless of stance width or angle, to improve comfort and control while reducing fatigue. The Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap gives you everything you love about the original Hammockstrap, but along with Smooth Glide buckles buckles for a reduced profile and more comfortable fit. Flex Slider keeps the strap out of the way when not clicked in so it's easier to get your foot in the right spot when you need to strap in. Plus, the EST baseplate allows for infinite adjustability and minimizes the dead zone underfoot so your board flexes naturally.
- World-renowned all-mountain binding with freestyle focus
- Medium flex delivers responsive, dynamic feel
- Highback is ergonomic and offers fully customizable fit
- Single-component baseplate is lightweight and responsive
- Hammockstrap 2.0 with Smooth Glide buckles ensure comfort
- Gettagrip Capstrap ensures secure, comfy fit
- SensoryBED cushioning settles boot into natural position
- Only compatible with Burton boards with The Channel