It doesn't matter if it's a frigid morning of hiking the back bowls or a bluebird day in the park, you're still going to sweat, and when the wind rushes by, you're going to shiver. Instead of succumbing to hypothermia, layer up with the Burton Women's Midweight Crew keeping you warm and dry during all your shred endeavors. Dryride Ultrawick fabric wicks moisture away from the skin to prevent the chills and maintain an optimal temperature. Additionally, this midweight baselayer enjoys an anti-odor finish, meaning you'll feel fresh after a long day of pow-slashing, park-lapping antics.
- Midweight layering piece provides shred-worthy warmth
- DryRide Ultrawick keeps you dry and warm on the mountain
- Agion Stink-proof finish ensures lasting freshness
- Chafe-free softlock seams keep irritation at bay
- Thumbhole cuffs add additional warmth around town
- Stretch 360 for uncompromising range of motion
- Extra-long cut prevents shirt from riding up