Cozy like hot cocoa.
If you're looking for the right balance of insulating performance and A-list mountain-chic, look no further than the Burton Women's Lynx Full-Zip Fleece Jacket. Made from a warm and fuzzy DryRide Thermex Sherpa fleece, the jacket is super cozy and plush for comfort on chilly mountain town evenings. Ribbed cuffs and hem work with the fleece-lined hood to beat back the oppressive breeze and chill, plus the zippered handwarmer pockets let you stow all manner of daily essentials, so you can skip bringing the clutch or purse and keep your bar-going outfit down to a minimum.
- Warm, fuzzy fleece for the slopes and aprés style
- Fuzzy DryRide Sherpa fleece is sweat wicking and breathable
- Fleece-lined hood helps beat back the wind and chill
- Ribbed cuffs and waist prevent cool air from getting in
- Zippered hand pockets let you stow all your apres essentials
- Q & A
Functional but Visually Inaccurate
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Extra Small
I got this for some winter hiking and skiing I'm planning on doing over the holidays. It's super warm and perfectly fuctional, but the picture is a bit misleading. I got the color Tapestry Camo in XS, and the colors are even more muted in person; everything kind of just blends together and it's hard to see a pattern. It also runs a bit big; if it weren't for the sizing I'd probably keep it!