When the city freezes, you don't.
While the rest of city waits for the roads to be plowed and stores to open the day after a behemoth blizzard, you explore the frozen, snow-covered streets in fiery warmth and modern style with the Burton Men's Lamotte Jacket. Made from a burly two-layer DryRide fabric, this jacket wicks moisture, breathes exceptionally well, and keeps you dry, while the responsibly-sourced duck down insulation acts as a toasty cocoon for you in single-digit temps. The Living Lining tech adapts to your body's ups and downs when active for consistent all-day comfort, and the removable faux fur trim around the hood lets you customize your style and comfort based on what your day has in store.
- Modern big-city style meets arctic-ready warmth in this jacket
- Tough DryRide fabric helps keep you dry
- Living Lining thermo-regulates based on what you're doing
- Lofty 600-fill duck down insulation keeps you warm
- Removable faux fur trim lets you switch up your style
- Multiple pockets bring along your daily essentials