Wear it on its own or as a mid-layer.
Envelop yourself in over-the-top comfort and warmth with the Burton Men's Japan AK457 Mid Fleece Jacket when the call of the mountains is too much to ignore. Polartec Hi Loft fleece makes up the body of this jacket for relentlessly toasty warmth in cold climates, while the Polartec Power Stretch at the lower body and inside the sleeves enables a downright vast range of motion for easy maneuvering. Chafe-free softlock seams make for a smooth fit and feel without any irritation, while the stretchy and comfy thumb loops help seal out nasty weather when layering up.
- Plush mid-weight fleece for warmth on alpine adventures
- High loft fleece traps precious heat for colder outings
- Slim fit makes the most out of your own body heat
- Stretchy sleeves and at lower body enables easy movements
- Chafe-free softlock seams enhance your comfort level
- Thumbloops help defend against chilly gusts
- Q & A
Runs small, very soft and comfy.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
I'm 6'1" and 165 lbs and normally wear a size medium. I had to exchange it for a large. The large fits perfect. The polartec Hiloft is super plush and warm. One weird quirk is that it's a left had zipper...