All you need.
Stay comfy and look stylish from opening day to last run of the season in the Burton Men's Hilltop Print Jacket. Two-layer Dryride fabric keeps snow from soaking through when a storm rolls in, and the Living Lining enhances breathability and wicks sweat to keep you dry on the inside, too. Meanwhile mapped Thermolite insulation offers more warmth where you need it most, and less where you don't, all without making the jacket feel bulky. Plenty of shred-friendly features prepare you for long days on the hill, and the longer, tailored fit keeps you looking good when you're rolling through the terrain park.
- Street-to-peak style and comfort in any conditions
- Dryride 2L fabric offers breathable waterproofing
- Mapped Thermolite insulation maximizes warmth in key areas
- Living Lining enhances breathability and manages moisture
- Removable Magic Stitch waist gaiter keeps snow out
- Jacket-to-pant interface links up with Burton pants
- Adjustable hood accommodates helmets
- Bicep pass pocket gets you to the lift faster