Your eyes do not deceive you.
No, that's not a typo—the Burton Men's Gore-Tex Ballast Pant really does offer the legendary waterproofing and breathability of Gore-Tex at a price that leaves cash leftover for rides to the mountains and post-shred pizza. What it lacks in flashy style and unnecessary bells and whistles, it makes up for in dependable performance and a timeless look.
Gore-Tex is guaranteed to keep you dry, and it's highly breathable so you don't get soaked with sweat on pow-seeking hikes and spring park sessions. Fully sealed seams keep moisture from sneaking in when the snow is piling up rapidly, and the Living Lining enhances breathability so you stay cool when it warms up late in the season. When things really heat up, the Test-I-Cool vent zips continuously from knee to knee to offer instant airflow and relief.
- Premium shred performance at a bargain price
- Gore-Tex offers unmatched breathable waterproof performance
- Gore-Seam tape prevents any moisture from seeping through
- Living Lining enhances breathability and manage moisture
- Test-I-Cool venting opens up from knee to knee
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your kicks
- Anti-Scuff cuffs prolong life of pants
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Bought these pants along with a different style of Burton pants to compare which I liked better. I went with the other pant because it had a bit wider leg throughout. These still fit nicely and I really liked them until comparing with the other, so I ended up returning them.