Hypothetically, if you arranged a cage fight between an ultralight backpacker and highbrow city slicker, who do you think would win? The victor may not be evident, but you can be sure that the Burton Women's Gore-Tex 2L Day-Light Jacket will emerge from the scraps of clothing flung from the battle. Built with ludicrously lightweight Paclite fabric, this fully seam sealed rain defender is tough enough to sit around munching granola with thru-hikers, but it's considerably less crunchy—both literally and figuratively. The smooth internal texture is comfortable next to skin, and it takes up a minute amount of space in purses or packs with minimal rain jacket crunching noises. Disclaimer: please do not attempt to arrange cage fights between strangers or friends. Just don't.
- A stylish, ultra-packable jacket for city strolling or hikes
- Fully waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Paclite shell
- Internal texture is soft and smooth against skin
- Burton classic fit with a flattering drop-tail hem
- Seal out weather with adjustable cuffs and hood
- Zippered handwarmer pockets secure your smartphone and keys