- Detail Images
Rugged good looks and charming performance.
You've long heard the stories of your Grandfather's many-mile-long walk to school, and it ends up your commute into work is no different. So come winter, ensure you stay warm and well-protected with a little help from the Burton Men's Garrison Gore-Tex Down Jacket. Designed to combat the worst and wettest of winter weather, the Garrison boasts a dependable Gore-Tex exterior which not only protects you from whipping winds and heavy-duty snow, but also assures ample breathability so you're not stuck feeling like a clammy mess. Additionally, the Garrison features RDS-certified 800-fill down insulation that provides furnace-like fervor on the coldest of winter days, while down-proof lining ensures none of that lofted warmth can escape. The fully adjustable hood is constructed with removable faux fur and adds a hint of rustic style, and the myriad of pockets keep all of your necessities close at hand.
- A versatile, waterproof jacket for wet and cold weather
- Gore-Tex protects from heavy-duty precipitation
- Fully taped seams further safeguard from moisture
- 800-fill down provides warmth and is RDS-certified
- Water-resistant zippers assure added protection
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Hood features removable faux fur