Embrace the gray.
When temps are chilly and the skies are uncertain, keep yourself covered in the Burton Crown Premium Full-Zip Bonded Hoodie to stay dry and warm, whether you're taking spring park laps or braving the rain on your way to class. Bonded fleece treated with a DWR finish insulates against clammy, cold air while repelling rain and snow, and fuzzy kangaroo pockets in front give you a place to warm your hands when you've forgotten your gloves at home.
- Performance hoodie for spring groomer laps and city adventures
- Bonded fleece and DWR keep you warm and shielded from rain, snow
- Regular fit offers ample room for layers underneath
- Adjustable hood puts protection in your hands
- Front kangaroo pockets warm up cold hands
- Q & A
Great features, odd fit
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
This is a coat that can be wore as a three season coat, taking the summers off. The features are great with the stretch, lining, and DWR shell. The one feature that was a bit disappointing was the fit. I ordered an XL and it fit well everywhere but in the sleeves, they were quite tight, to the point that it would be tough to wear anything under the coat. I haven't returned it yet but I want to try others and see how they feel. Other than the sleeve issue it is a nice coat.