- Detail Images
Pack your bags.
Your ticket to explore every zone of the mountain with equal adeptness, the Burton Men's Concord Snowboard Boot brings you the best tech Burton has to offer in a mid-flexing, high-performance package. The Speed Zone Lacing System delivers a secure and reliable closure, while the mid-level flex and support enable you to travel from the park to pow-filled cliff drops.
The Imprint 3 liner is thermo-moldable to conform to all the contours of your foot for a comfortable fit that's custom-made just for you. The Focus Cuff boosts your heel hold by hugging the sweet spot around your ankle to enhance your ride's overall response without compromising support. Cushioning your foot on flat landings and choppy terrain, a Level 2 molded EVA footbed paired with ReBounce cushioning helps absorb hard-hitting impacts and reduce chatter when you're riding at high speeds. The lightweight DynoBite EST outsole provides durable cushioning at a low weight, and employs strategically placed rubber traction pads underneath for reliable grip on icy, snow-covered surfaces. Inside this outsole, Burton's innovative Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil reflects the heat produced by your feet back into the boot for a toasty wrap on colder days. Plus, the Aegis antimicrobial coating in the footbed fights the buildup of funky odors for freshness after some of your longest days on the hill.
- All-mountain, mid-flexing boot with top-tier tech
- Speed Zone Lacing System cinches a precise fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to the shape of your foot
- Focus Cuff enhances heel hold for heightened response
- EVA footbed with ReBounce cushioning absorb harsh impacts
- Grippy outsole offers traction at a low weight
- Antimicrobial coating prevents funky odors