Why We Like The Chescott Down Jacket
The Burton Chescott Down Jacket is the layer we depend on when winter sends its worst. The Chescott features a DryRide Mist-Defy construction that seals out moisture while allowing air to flow, and wraps your body in down insulation to trap in heat without weighing you down.
- Insulated jacket built to protect you from wintry conditions
- DryRide Mist-Defy seals out moisture while allowing airflow
- DWR treatment sheds light snow and rain
- Down insulation has a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Mid-thigh length extends coverage past your hips
- Removable hood connects inside the collar for versatile use
- Elastic cuffs and drawstring collar seal out chilly drafts
- Item #BUR02RJ
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- Dryride Mist-Defy, DWR coating
- 650-fill down
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 35in
- [external] 2 handwarmer, [internal] 1 zippered chest, 1 mesh
- casual, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.