Irony in a name.
While ordinarily you're all about that risky business when it comes to tackling snowy terrain, you're somewhat of a style conservative—which is why the Burton Women's Chance Pant not only caters to the demands of your snowy pursuits, but assures steadfast style. Boasting a classic silhouette, the Chance features a no-frills construction starting with its Dryride shell which sheds moisture and ensures ample breathability. Additionally, the taffeta and fleece lining offers just-enough warmth, without suddenly rendering the Chance as a non-versatile piece in your clothing quiver. However, should your elevated pursuits start to warm up, the inner thigh vents offer on-the-go temperature regulation, while the myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand.
- A versatile, one-quiver pant for snowboarding
- Dryride exterior is waterproof and breathable
- Taffeta and fleece lining offers just-enough warmth
- Inner thigh, zippered vents offer on-the-go temperature regulation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close by
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8
I am a snow boarder, but I don't necessarily want to dress like one. I liked the fit of these pants, but the legs were seriously too long. I'm guessing it is the style to make it look like you're wearing baggy pants. They were comfortable and had nice details with the vents and pockets. They were just not for me.