It's a classic.
The Cargo Mid Pant, the classic, bestselling pant from Burton, is ready for any weather. Its Dryride construction keeps moisture at bay while you hit the park, find fresh stashes, and carve corduroy. Temperature regulation comes in the form of the Living Lining the pant is equipped with. This lining offers climate control by utilizing breathable pores that expand when you're warm and contract when you're cold. If you become excessively warm after multiple laps off-piste, however, mesh-lined vents allow for a quick heat dump to get you back to a comfortable body temperature. With plenty of cargo pockets, everything you need for the day can be kept with you so you can spend more time on the slopes and less time in the lodge.
- Classic shell pant ready to take on any weather at the resort
- Dryride keeps moisture at bay for dry comfort throughout the day
- Living Lining breathes and offers light warmth in changing weather
- Mesh-lined vents allow excess heat dump when lapping off-piste
- Plenty of pockets for storage ensure less visits to the lodge
- Regular fit has room for plenty of layers on colder days