- Detail Images
If you have ever been to Jackson Hole, Wyoming or Park City, Utah during their off seasons, you were most likely wearing the Burton Arrowtown Short and enjoying a lift to the mountain to hike your way down through an overgrown ski run full of wildflowers. These shorts are made with a lightweight cotton blend to give you an airy feel for hot summer days, while the stretch construction with elastic waist and adjustable belt are comfortable for hiking and biking around town.
- A playful short for mountain town off-seasons
- Lightweight cotton blend gives airy feel for hot summers
- Stretch construction is comfortable for light hikes and moving
- Elastic waist band with adjustable belt creates the right fit
- Zippered rear pocket safely holds your bike lock while you shop