- Detail Images
Ever wish you still had that cute and cuddly fleece that you would wear as a kid? Well, the Burton Women's Anouk Fleece Anorak has that same vintage look and feel with a plush fleece construction to keep you just as cozy as your favorite blanky did way back when. A five-button snap front can be opened up when you need to let a little cool air through, and the zippered hand pockets give you a spot to stash whatever little treats you might need throughout the day. Lycra at the cuffs, hem, and collar add an extra bit of color to the equation and help trap heat whether you're riding your fixie across town or just waiting in line for some pumpkin spice goodness on a crisp fall day.
- Vintage style meets plush comfort in this cool weather staple
- Fleece fabric retains warmth while maintaining breathability
- Front button placket can be opened up when things heat up
- Bound cuffs, hem, and collar trap heat
- Regular fit lends a classic look and feel
- Q & A
Burton Anouk Fleece Anorak
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Another Burton product that doesn't disappoint - I love this fleece. I purchased the medium and it fits me well. I really enjoy the Aztec patter and the color. It's soft and comfortable. This is a great fleece to lounge around in or use as a layer on a cold day.