- Detail Images
Open your heart to higher airs.
The Burton Men's Almighty Snowboard Boot elevates your riding experience with tech-savvy features that'll have you worshipping it in no time. This boot's supportive exoskeleton is both rugged and water-resistant, withstanding the abuse of serious riders without breaking down prematurely or fraying halfway through the season.
The Almighty's flex is just a smidge stiffer than medium to provide an ideal blend of response and mobility for those who rip everything on the mountain with a freestyle focus. Revitalizing your boot game, the Almighty uses Burton's innovative Life Liner to emphasize lightweight construction and plush support when you're dialing tricks in the park and riding alpine terrain with a skate-like mindset
DryRide Heat Cycle fibers retain precious warmth on those sub-zero sessions. Built to handle the sucky nature of flat landings and bulletproof conditions, the Almighty's ReBounce cushioning absorbs every bit of shock when you're sending everything in sight and charging across crappy terrain. Adding plenty of traction for hiking the park after lift close, the DynoBite EST-optimized sole sports a serrated pattern for improved bite on slick surfaces.
- Mid-flexing, all-terrain boot for glory all season long
- Thermo-moldable liner fits your foot for support and comfort
- SpeedZone lacing cinches snugly for quick set-ups
- EVA footbed with ESS support shank stabilizes your foot
- ReBounce cushioning in lightweight outsole eats chatter
- Reflective foil and DryRide Heat Cycle fibers trap heat