Chic and warm.
Whether you're strolling down mainstreet for a little spring skiing aprés or rushing to catch the last bus downtown, your Burton Women's Aliz Hooded Down Insulator Jacket blends toasty warmth and urban style. The 650-fill down keeps you warm on chilly morning walks to work and the water-resistant fabric sheds light precip. The patch chest pocket adds a flair of style and hand pockets are the perfect spot to stash an extra pair of light gloves.
- A chic down jacket for chilly spring weather
- 650-fill down is light and compressible
- Water-repellent fabric fights off light precip
- Patch chest pocket adds a stylish touch
- Hand pockets stash your phone, wallet, and keys
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Q & A
I get so many complements
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Fits true to size and falls nicely over my womanly hips - which is a problem for me in a brand like Patagonia. People LOVE the pattern and I get stopped all the time asking who makes the jacket. Material is soft and warm - Love it