- Detail Images
Ready to drop in with winter-proof performance and proven style, the Burton Women's AK 2L Elevation Anorak Jacket fights off fierce weather with aplomb when you're eyeing up which line you're about to take. A fully waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex 2-layer shell shields you against snow, wind, and rain while allowing vapors to escape to prevent you from getting drenched in sweat. The performance-oriented, articulated fit is engineered to mirror your natural flex when riding and hiking for unrivaled comfort and mobility, while the removable powder skirt provides protective options when you're getting pitted in pow on the deepest days. Plus, two handwarmer pockets and a headphone cable port boost this jacket's range of features to make it a clear-cut favorite in your lineup.
- Breathable anorak jacket that shields you from the elements
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex shell defends against precipitation
- Fully taped seams proves to be impenetrable against storms
- Removable powder skirt provides options depending on the conditions
- Multiple pockets stash your phone, keys, and snacks
- Articulated fit gets you the most performance out of your jacket