CoolNet UV+ Headband
- A lightweight headband for trail runs and yoga class
- CoolNet fabric is breathable and quick-drying
- Polygiene odor control keeps you feeling fresh
- Seamless design eliminates irritation
- UPF 50 protection for long summer jogs
Love my Buff headband! Comfy and stays in place good.
Super comfy and cute
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love this headband! I normally would wear a full Buff as a headband but that's a bit too warm in the summer and this is a perfect substitute. The Aralia print is super pretty and I love that it's UV protection for my hairline. TBD on how the elasticity holds over time but I've worn this biking, running, and during a 10K race and have never had issues with it slipping.
Sweatband under bike helmet
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have used folded full and half buffs in the past but wanted to try this since it was tagged "cool." 30 miles and it was mid-70s around Denver today and nothing dripping from the helmet (yeah, I do more than glow when I ride). Happy I bought it, recommend it !