Always be prepared.
The largest model in the entire Bantam line-up, the Buck Knives Bantam BHW Knife features a mid-lockback design, ridges at the top for added grip, and lanyard hole for easy attachment—making it a must-have tool for your next camping, climbing, or fishing trip. Strong and versatile, this drop-point knife's 42-HC steel offers a user-friendly combination of superior corrosion-resistance with excellent strength for wear-resistance and durability, and it's extremely easy to sharp as well. Plus, the Bantam BHW keeps thing convenient with a one-handed opening and closing.
- Durable, affordable folding drop point knife that stays sharp
- Blade is made from 420HC steel for lasting sharpness and durability
- Injection-molded handle provides a comfy, ergonomic grip
- Blade can be folded with one hand
- Stainless steel pocket clip keeps it close at hand