- Detail Images
You'll dream of snoozing in the Brooks-Range Snooze 35 Sleeping Bag during the long descent from the summit. Its 700+ goose down envelops you in summer-worthy warmth, and the smooth, light shell cradles all the aches and pains you gained on the summit. Brooks-Range treated the down to retain its warmth in moist conditions and coupled it with a rain-repellent shell, so you can expect a sound night's sleep when showers try to interrupt it���hopefully that'll be enough for tomorrow's hike back to the car.
- A sleeping bag worthy of snoozing in after strenuous summit bids
- Light, lofty down insulation is lightweight and compressible
- Hydrophobic treatment keeps the down insulating in wet conditions
- Water-resistant shell sheds light moisture
- Baffled draft tube shields the zipper from brisk breezes