Back in the day.
Roll up and watch the townsfolk gather around you, hoping to hear a story about how things used to be. The Brixton Men's Castor Straw Hat has that no-holds-barred, southern gentleman look that demands respect. So grab a seat on the porch and don't throw out a single 'back in the day...' until someone brings you a fresh mint julep.
- Bring bygone style back to your everyday with this fedora
- Authentic straw construction is breathable on hot days
- Accents add laidback class
- A timeless option when the trucker hat won’t cut it
Best straw fedora!
Brixton makes some of the best hats, and this fedora is no exception. The black straw/taupe band color way is great because you can dress it up or down. The straw material makes it more casual, but the dark color doesn't screaming STRAW! I have rather large head, so the medium size was a bit snug, but still looks rad.
This hat will make you feel like a surfing Sinatra.
2nd and couting
This is my second brixton straw hat. Bought one a few years back. that one has since been beat up and stained so I had to re-up. good fit. classic style. I got the XL and it fits on my head and doesn't cover my ears.
Nice hat that keeps the sun out!
|Hat Size||6 3/4||7||7 1/4||7 1/2||7 3/4|
- How to Measure:
- Measure around your head, just above your eyebrows, where your hat would fit comfortably.