Why We Like The Trail Run Ultralight T2 Merino Performance Ankle Sock
The performance we get from the Trail Run Ultralight T2 is paramount on our longest trail running journies. Fitted to prevent bunching, designed to dry feet and keep them fresh, and built with a durability that will last, the T2 is ready to go the distance.
- Keep a move on in this light trail running sock
- Merino mix is durable, breathable, quick-wicking
- Top ventilation cools down your heated hooves
- Micro cushion zones to lessen the impact of long runs
- Flat toe seams won't cause irritating chafing
- Sport fit prevents bunching
- Item #BDR000P
- 20% merino wool, 55% nylon, 23% endurofil, 2% Lycra
- T2 Anti-Shock
- backpacking, cross-country, enduro, gravel, hiking, mud/sand/snow, trail, trail running, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 year
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.