The Boreal Men's Salsa Shoe will get to your favorite crag—you just need to point them in the right direction. With a street-inspired design and just enough technical features to wear to the crag, these shoes will be your go-to whether you're planning on swinging by the climbing gym after work or headed to the crag during the weekend. When confronted with hot, dry trails, the Salsa's breathable mesh lining promotes breathability to help keep your feet cool and dry when it comes time to squeeze them into your climbing shoes. The no-sew nylon upper is protected by a rubber toe cap, which then transitions into Boreal's Street rubber sole for solid traction on everything from pavement to well-used access trails.
- Versatile shoe doubles between everyday life and the crag
- Breathable mesh lining helps keep feet cool during the approach
- No-sew nylon upper protected by rubber toe cap for durability
- Collapsible heel allows shoe to be worn as a slip-on
- Boreal Street sole handles trails and pavement with aplomb