Cheer up soggy weather.
You don't have to live in the Pacific Northwest to experience rain on a regular basis. When the skies turn that familiar, dismal grey, leave for work in the Bogs Women's Seattle Solid Mid Boot. This waterproof boot has a rubber upper to seal out water, whether it's falling through the sky or splashing up from the puddle you just hopped. The inner bootie has Neo-Tech Lite insulation, four-way stretch, and Bogs Max-Wick technology that work together to keep your foot warm, comfortable, and dry. Underfoot, an EVA footbed absorbs shock, and has been treated with DuraFresh to resist the buildup of odors so you feel fresh when you put the boot on, even if it's the fourth day of this weather pattern and you just want to see the sun.
- Short boots for rainy weather
- Waterproof rubber seals out drops and splashes
- Four-way stretch inner bootie for warmth and comfort
- Neo-Tech Lite insulates against chilly weather
- EVA footbed absorbs impact for comfort
- Bogs Max-Wick pulls moisture away from your skin
- DuraFresh technology resists odors