Hardworking style not necessarily for hard work.
The Bogs Men's Ottawa Boot boasts a rugged rancher style with the protective features needed for working the field in wet weather. Its durable nubuck leather upper has a waterproof treatment to shed snowfall, block moisture, and keep your foot comfortably dry throughout the wet seasons. Bogs lined it in Max-Wick for moisture management and DuraFresh bio-technology to reduce odor buildup for more comfort. Underfoot, the Ottawa has a smooth leather footbed with cushy EVA and Ortholite underneath. The rubber sole features Bio-Grip anti-slip technology that lives up to its name.
- Rugged rancher boot with modern technology for winter
- Waterproofed nubuck leather sheds snowfall
- Max-Wick lining for moisture management
- DuraFresh bio-technology resists odor buildup
- Soft leather footbed with Ortholite and EVA midsole
- Rubber sole with BioGrip anti-slip technology
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought these for my dad because he was always complaining about his boots not having enough grip. So I got these monster tred bad boys and he loved them. Fits true to size.