Boots with flair.
Dismal weather doesn’t have to mean an end to fun. Pull on the Bogs Women’s Classic Pansies Boot for some serious protection from with a not-so-serious aesthetic. 7mm of Neo-Tech waterproof insulation defends your feet against the worst of winter’s brutal weather so you can play in as many puddles as you can find and come out with warm, dry feet. A Max-Wick lining pulls sweat away from your foot to keep you comfortable, and DuraFresh technology resists the buildup of odors. The burly, non-slip outsole is designed to give you traction with each step, so you can dance down the rainy street with confidence.
- Boots for cold, wet weather
- 7mm Neo-Tech is waterproof and insulating
- Non-slip outsole increases your traction
- Max-Wick pulls sweat away from your foot
- DuraFresh resists the buildup of odors
- Handles make getting the boot on and off easy
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought these for my wife, who wore them every single day of the winter. She loves how toasty they are and how durable. Taking the dog up into the mountains to run in snow drifts, she was able to wade into the freezing cold stream with the dog. Her feet stayed completely dry. Cute design. Lots of compliments
Too tight and photo is misleading
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The size ran small. The solid black part goes up higher and the back presses in against the back of my calf. Really disappointed but stuck with them as I spent a lot of money and need them for work.