Enjoy the cold this winter.
A winter essential for your cabin at Flathead Lake, the Bogs Bozeman Mid Boot can withstand the subzero temperatures your body will never seem to fully acclimate to. You can effortlessly slip into the Bozeman for chopping wood or walking the dog and the 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation is made to keep you warm for hours' outdoors in the countries coldest regions. Seamless construction enhances waterproofness and durability while also being significantly lighter compared to other boots, and the slip resistant sole makes walking through heavy snow a breeze. The Bozeman's footbed is made with dual density EVA, Ortholite and DuraFresh technology giving you optimal comfort for multiple miles and the Max-Wick lining helps manage sweat and odor when you start to warm up from your walk.
- Rugged boot made for brutally cold temperatures
- Thick waterproof insulation provides subzero comfort
- Seamless construction creates bombproof protection
- Quick-drying and odor-resistant properties keep boots fresh
- Technical foot bed gives you cushioned support all day
- Slip resistant sole keeps you stable on hard-packed snow
- Shorter length is easier to slip on compared to tall length