- Detail Images
If there's a handle it's Bogs.
Bogs rain boots have an unmistakable look thanks to the handy grab handles, and that discernible stye transitions to hiking footwear with equal prowess. The Bogs Men's Bend Mid Hiking Boot has the same handiness that put Bogs on the market, and the hiking boot platform is ruggedly ready to handle all the trails. Rebound technology makes the midsole absorb impact at each step, and the cushy EVA midsole ensures comfort for miles. The BioGrip rubber sole has lugs and traction suitable for rocky, dirty terrain. Bogs built the upper out of a durable nubuck leather with an EverDry and Max-Wick lining to manage moisture, dry quickly, and ventilate for hotter hikes.
- Burly hiking boot is authentically Bogs
- Leather upper with Bogs handles for easy on-and-off
- EverDry and Max-Wick lining manages moisture and ventilates
- DuraFresh odor control keeps things fresh
- Rebound midsole absorbs and returns energy with cushy EVA
- Rubber sole with lugs for a technical, trail-worthy performance