- Detail Images
Your bluebird Bogner.
You’re a fairweather skier and you don’t care who knows it. Your days on the mountain are about quality, not quantity, and you’ll take an enjoyable cruise down a quiet run over a heart-pumping adrenaline rush any day. The Bogner Fire + Ice Women’s Danea Jacket is right there with you. Thanks to the water-repellent finish, light snowfall brushes right off the nylon outer shell. The down insulation gives you the extra motivation to take one more lap before heading in for the hot chocolate that’s calling your name from the lodge.
And although its style is neck and neck with the top tier of après fashion, the Danea boasts functional features like the powder skirt and zip-off hood that help to ensure you’ve got the protection you need when the weather takes a turn for the blusterier type. Additionally, various external and internal pockets offer up copious room for your mid-day snacks or sunblock on those perfect bluebird weekends.
- A quilted down jacket with contrasting stitching
- Nylon shell with water-repellent finish for light or dry snowfall
- Down insulation provides lofty warmth for mild winter days
- Hood can be zipped on or off based on weather
- Snap-off powder skirt helps to limit snow from sneaking in
- Various zippered pockets provide hands-free storage