The only way too cool off over summer.
The best way to cool off in the summer heat of Austin, Texas is too float one of the many rivers and lakes. And the Shubu Verve Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard by Boardworks is the answer to your tiny, downtown apartment and compact sedan. The Shubu Verve stores in a convenient rolling backpack that you can easily stash in your trunk all summer long and then pack up on the top shelf of the closet through winter. With the Colorado River and Barton Creek just minutes away, you can break out your board before you break a sweat.
It's dual fusion laminate construction is made with high density drop-stitch core to give you a firm feel and the durable 1000 denier shell material lasts against abrasions as you make your way down the trail to load in the water with the comfortable neoprene handles. The board's long and pointed profile is ideal for tracking through moderately calm waters, and the single fin design helps stabilize your direction for smooth maneuvering. An EVA deck pad is comfortable for long hours standing on the board and the drawstring storage straps at the front and back hold your water and snacks at an arm's reach.
- A board designed for gentle waters for the gentle paddler
- Lightweight and durable construction gives long-lasting performance
- EVA deck pad keeps you comfortable while paddling for hours
- Drawstring storage straps keeps water and gear easy-to-reach
- Comfortable neoprene handles is easy to pull in and out of water
- Stores in a rolling backpack for easy storage in small areas