Like the light and zippy dragonfly from which it gets its name, the Blue Ice Dragonfly 18L Backpack practically buzzes you to the top of your multi-pitch. At 12.7 ounces, you'll barely notice it's there, and the AeroLight mesh on the back panel and shoulder straps is breathable and quick drying, keeping you comfortable if you're setting a quick pace. While minimalist, it still offers enough room for your lunch and an extra layer, the pockets add extra storage volume, and you can easily clip your helmet or a pair of gloves onto the daisy chains. A handy toggle system allows you to open the top of the pack with a single pull, giving you quick access to your packed gear, and the closure webbing makes it easy to attach an extra rope.
- Lightweight pack for carrying essentials on a multi-pitch climb
- AeroLight 3D back panel wicks away moisture for comfortable ascents
- Closure webbing loop can be used as an efficient rope carry
- Hydration compatible for easy drinking while you're on the wall
- Hip belt and sternum strap can be removed to shave off weight
- Can be packed down into its own pocket for easy transport
- Durable construction withstands exposure to rocky lifestyle