Zero G 85 Ski
Crush the skin track and catch fresh tracks as the sunrises on the Blizzard Zero G 85 Ski. This dawn patrol companion is built for skiers who demand exceptional weight savings and uphill performance but still need control and versatility on the descent. Weighing in at 2lb 3oz per ski in the 164cm length, this stick is one of the lightest full sidewall skis on the market, allowing you to still have tons of energy left in your legs on the ridge, while also having the feel of a downhill constructed ski for the way down.
To further boost downhill performance this ski features a lite wood core with carbon drive layering around it. The carbon drive creates a super responsive and powerful ski that can hold an edge at speed and in dicey situations. Additionally the camber underfoot helps transfer power to the edges while the early rise tip and tail helps with float over untouched backcountry snow and maneuverability in surprisingly tight trees.
- Lightweight, high downhill performance, touring specific ski
- 85mm waist blends decent float with exceptional weight savings
- Short turn radius adds maneuverability in dices situations
- Rocker-camber-rocker profile floats and edges equally well
- Lite core shed extra ounces while providing the feel of wood
- Full sidewall sandwich construction creates a true downhill feel
- Carbon drive technology enhances energy transfer to the edges
- Sintered base does not accumulate snow and is consistently fast
- Q & A
I want to buy this. Can you recommend skin?
And I'm going to wear a marker kingpin13. Is there a problem?
The Kingpin13 should work great with these skis!
The Backcountry x G3 Alpinist Climbing Skin (https://www.backcountry.com/backcountry-backcountry-climbing-skin?skid=BCC00AO-BKANWHTOGO-S100MMXSHORT&ti=U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM6c2tpbnM6MToxOnNraW5z) would work well for you! To size your skins make sure it's at least as wide as the widest part of your ski, and it fits within the range of length for your ski!
For example if you order the 171cm of this ski, the widest part is 116mm. The G3 skin size that would work best for you is 115mm- Medium (168-184cm). Although 115mm is narrower than 116 it's okay so long as it's just 1-2mm narrower.