The slimmest among the Black Pearl fleet, Blizzard's Women's Black Pearl 78 Ski caters to resort-oriented lady rippers who want to rip groomers, carve turns, and send bumps like it's nobody's business. The rockered tip and tail ease turn initiation and keep your tips up in the soft stuff, while camber underfoot and the 78mm waist make for easy edge-to-edge rotation and carvability.
The Black Pearl uses Blizzard's signature Carbon Flipcore design, utilizing carbon layers to enhance torsional rigidity and strengthen the ski without adding extra weight. The wood core offers a smooth, playful flex, while the short turn radius gives these planks a snappy and responsive feel that's perfect for navigating tight trees while you're exploring the resort.
- A ripping ski for on-piste adventures
- 78mm waist is nimble and responsive on groomers and hardpack
- Rockered tip and tail ease turn initiation
- Carbon Flipcore design enhances rigidity and strength
- Multi-Layer wood core is light and playful
- Sandwich construction lets you hold an edge on hardpack