Alight 8.2 Ca Ski with TLX 11 W Binding
Arc effortless turns and feel totally in control during transitions with the Blizzard Alight 8.2 Ca Ski with TLX 11 W Binding. This ski and binding package is built for a intermediate to advanced skiers who are searching for exceptional control, power, and forgiveness from a frontside carving ski and binding.
The Alight 8.2 Ca provides control, power, and forgiveness thanks to a mid width waist, tight turn radius, and early rise profile. The 82mm waist cuts a nice balance between edge to edge control and versatile float while the tight turn radius allows strong turn initiation with minimal power for effortless linking of turns. Working with these powerful turning elements, the early rise profile adds performance by including a powerful camber section underfoot that further enhances edge control while also adding 4mm of rocker in the tip that gobbles up chopped and new snow so that you can explore the entire resort and are not limited to the groomers.
- Carve down the mountain with this versatile ski and binding package
- 82mm waist can handle many conditions and offers exceptional control
- Early rise profile adds float without limiting edge control or power
- Tight turn radius makes for solid maneuverability and easy arcing
- TLX 11 W binding provides reliablecrelease and retention
- Lightweight and responsive poplar and beech core keeps you ripping
- Quattro technology encourages controlled and effective carving
- Q & A
Lightweight and Great for all Levels!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I purchased these for my spouse late in the season so she's only been able to use them a couple of times but her first impression is very good! These carbon core skis are lightweight and easy to ride and would be perfect for any level of skier in all conditions but especially someone with advanced skills. The bindings are so easy to adjust and these make for an incredible experience!